Thursday, June 18, 2009

Isaiah and Crosby



Janae was in Gruver so we went over to see her and Isaiah... and Kyle :). We had a great supper and then were able to visit. I would say that the kids got to play together but Crosby wouldn't share his toys very well. It was fun to see them. Here is a picture of Janae and I with our little ones. I have to explain Crosby's expression. Crosby knows how to count so when Sheila said "One, two, three" before taking the picture... Crosby finished her counting. As you can see he was on four when she took the picture.

1 comment:

Kallie G said...

Hey! I am proud of you! That is awesome! I'm not running very far (only a little over 2 miles) and it is VERY slow! When and where is the 5K? Sorry I never called back the other day! We aren't members to a gym right now so no, I'm not swimming right now! :)