Wednesday, May 26, 2010

State Track Meet



Well, I am going to attempt to catch up on my blogging. Last Friday was our last day of school (YAY!!!) so I have a lot more time now. I have been looking forward to this summer because I can foresee us having a lot of fun. In May we went to the Oklahoma State Track Meet!!! There were quite a few of Texhoma kids running. Crosby really likes JD and Alexis and they both made it so we had to go. It was perfect weather and we really enjoyed it. Cody took picture while Crosby and I hung out in the stands. Crosby also loved the hotel room. We have stayed a lot in hotels lately (trip to Colorado, marathon and then track meet all in 6 weeks). He kept saying he was ready to go back to his bed. I put a couple pictures on of JD running the 110 hurdles... which he got first in, and the mile relay getting their 3rd place medals. We were very proud of them.

No comments: