Saturday, March 27, 2010

Update

Well, I have failed miserably at keeping people up to date with us... although not much has changed. I am able to sit her an get this done because Cody, Crosby and Jay went for a guys get away to Colorado and I am waiting on Lisa to get done doing her photography so that we can head to OKC for my cousins bachelorette party. There is more that I need to post. I will try and be a little more on top of things.

Cody's grandmother had her 90th birthday. Cody's family all rented a limo to take her around Amarillo for her birthday. She lives in the nursing home. We had a good time. She was surprised. We had some little wine glasses. Crosby and Kynlee has coke in theirs and they were tapping their glasses together saying something (that I forgot) instead of cheers. It was cute. In the picture of Cody and Crosby, Mamaw is on Cody's left and Mamaw's friend is on the right

People always say Crosby is always happy (which is wonderful) but there are times that he isn't happy. I thought this was a cute picture. He wanted to keep going on a walk in the stroller and I was done. He was upset.

Crosby was playing in the laundry basket the other day and it reminded me of how big he is getting. It seems like not too long ago the basket was so much bigger than him.

There was a reading conference which half of our teachers get to go together. We learn a lot and usually have a good time. Despite having the flu at the start of our trip we had a good time. This is a picture of Linda and I with a Karen, a teacher from New York who sat at our table so we invited her to come along with us. We are line dancing at the Wild Horse Saloon.



Oh and did I mention it has snowed and snowed and snowed? The moisture has been wonderful but I am ready for spring to get here. This is Crosby helping Cody shovel snow and Cody out taking hay to the horses.

1 comment:

Kallie G said...

So glad for an update! I love reading about your family! :)
Let me know when you are going to be in Amarillo. The boys and I MAY be in Guymon on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday before Easter! If ya'll are going to be home, maybe we can see you guys! :)
By the way, I have LOVE, LOVE, LOVED getting to see all the pics of you when you were little that Justin and your Mom are putting on facebook! :) So cute!