Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wonderful Babysitter

I have the most wonderful babysitters, Randi and Sydni. Really they are like family as well. Yesterday Will had a game and I wanted to get to watch the game so Crosby got to stay with Sydni. I had told him the night before that he would get to see her tomorrow. ALL morning long he was asking when he would get to see his Sydni. Also, it has been stock show season so he hasn't gotten to see them much lately. When I pulled up to her house Crosby says "There's my Sydni." So, we go to the game and Randi is playing so we stayed longer. When I got home Sydni and Crosby had walked to the bank (got suckers) and COLORED EASTER EGGS!!! What a wonderful girl she is. We are beyond blessed to have them in our lives.

2 comments:

Katie Gibson said...

What goes around, comes around Missy!! You were a wonderful babysitter!!!!

The Cartwright's said...

Well thanks. I loved ya'll so much! You were wonderful and I am so proud of you and who you have grown up to be!!!