Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Granny and Bob


Crosby is in heaven. His Granny (dranny) and Bob are here. He loves to go visit them in their motor home. Yesterday we had gone out to the cematery pretty early. When we were pulling into the drive Crosby said "I see Dranny." I thought that meant he saw her motor home. So I said yes. First thing when he got out of the pick-up he ran right to the motor home. He meant he see her right then. Then last night Granny had gone out to the motor home while we were watching the Nuggets play basketball. Crosby was saying "I see Dranny" and then crying because I told him no she was in bed. So, then I asked him if he wanted to go to bed. He said yes. Cody and I thouhght that was weird. Crosby ran to the back door. He wanted to go to Granny's bed. We went back in the living room... Crosby is upset. So, Bob gives in and takes Crosby to see his Granny at 10:00 at night. He isn't going to know what to do when the motor home isn't in the driveway. He will really miss them. This picture is of one morning when Crosby and Granny are eating apricots on the step of the motor home. The other is of Crosby before we went to church. I must add... Granny is actually my grandmother and Crosby's great-grandmother.

No comments: