Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Funny


This is my funny... my friend Becky and I plant a garden at my house each spring. This year we wanted to plant asparagus but didn't want it in the ground because it would get rototilled next spring... which we didn't want. Well, we got these two year old plants and put them in the barrel things Cody got for us. We planted them and were so excited. Then Amy (a friend who also has a garden) and I were sitting eating supper. She said something about asparagus and the roots. That is when I realized Becky and I had planted our asparagus UPSIDE DOWN! We replanted them and have had a lot more success in growing them. As Robert Earl Keen would say "that is a Missy moment." I put a picture on of what the roots on top looked like.

2 comments:

Kallie G said...

This ABSOLUTELY cracks me up!!!!!!!

Brandea Allen said...

LOL Missy!!! That is so funny!