Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Dog


We went through a really bad time and lost 3 of our dogs. One was Cody's border collie Boomer who was wonderful! He was so great with Crosby and Crosby absolutely loved him. Then we lost Harley. That was my scnauzer that Cody got me for our one year dating anniversary. Harley was also wonderful. He was a schnauzer who didn't yip and jump all over. He and Crosby were also close. Crosby would start out the day wanting to go outside and play with the dogs. When they were gone he no longer wanted to go outside and play. So... we got another border collie. Here is a picture of Crosby with Dallas. I will be glad when we don't have to supervise them and Dallas and Crosby can play. The other dog we lost was our rodesian ridgeback Body. He is still alive though just gone. I am sure I misspelled a million things... sorry!h

No comments: