Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009




This Christmas was wonderful. Cody, Crosby, Poppy and I ate crepes with strawberries Christmas eve morning. I love them and growing up loved when my dad would make them. So, I decided that would become one of our Christmas traditions. Crosby was a little confused.... he only wanted syrup on them. I think he thought they were a pancake and syrup goes on pancakes. Then we opened our presents and headed over to moms where we ate lunch and opened presents. Then that evening we went to the Christmas Eve service at Oslo. After church we went to dad's and opened presents. While there Crosby got his train track that he carried the box around everywhere. We didn't get home until 10:30 but we had to put together the train track (I did it along with instructions.) He played on it until midnight. The only way Cody got Crosby to go to bed was tell him that the train needed to sleep. Then the next morning Santa came and brought Crosby a big tractor with a grain cart. Then we went to Amarillo where we had Christmas at the nursing home with Mamaw. It was a lot of fun and Crosby was so tired and exhausted when we left.

Kynlee and Crosby in their matching pajamas.

Kynlee and Crosby with Mamaw.

Crosby saying HoHoHo which usually sounded like Ho-O-O... kind of like he was laughing. One day Cody was going to Guymon. He told Crosby to get a hat and go with him. Crosby chose the Santa hat.

1 comment:

KKeenan said...

Sooooo cute!!!! I wish I was there for crepes. :)