Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sweets




Christmas can't be Christmas without sweets. So, yesterday Randi came over and we cooked all day. We made carmel popcorn, decorated sugar cookies and made Kaycee her peanut butter balls. All of it was very enjoyable. I had to do something I am not good at doing and I just had to let Randi and Crosby make the cutouts and decorations as they liked without me hovering. Crosby loved cutting the cookies out and the decorating was fun... but I had to tell him we don't put the whole thing of sprinkles on one cookie. He would put tons on the cookies then the ones that fell off he ate. The picture of Crosby rolling his hands together he really learned to make them into balls.

1 comment:

KKeenan said...

I am sooooo sad we forgot to take rest of the peanut butter balls with us....those really are my favorite. :). You are so good at making stuff. Thanks again for makng them...they were aahhhh-mazing!!!! Tell Randi thanks too. :)