Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Update




It has been forever since I have posted anything. It has been busy around here. We try and go to the basketball games which keeps us really busy. We had both of our families here at Thanksgiving. It was wonderful.... and we have so much to be thankful for. We have been getting ready for Christmas. I love this time of year. It makes me so happy. Lately Crosby has been really into coloring. I put a picture of him on here coloring. Also, he loves Santa. Crosby thinks Santa is good for candy... oh if he only knew. Cody brought Crosby up to the school because Santa had stopped by to take pictures with the kids. Cody said when Crosby walked in the door and saw him he ran to him to give him a hug. Then he was able to see Santa again in Amarillo at Bivins when he went out there to see Mamaw. What a wonderful day for a little guy. Oh and did I mention we are now an underwear wearing boy. He even can wear them through the night which doesn't always make for peaceful sleeps when he comes in at 2:00 in the morning to let me know he needs to potty. Oh well... at least he goes:)

No comments: