Sunday, July 26, 2009

1st Sleepover





I know... it is crazy that Crosby is 2 and a half and has never stayed a night without his mom and dad. There are times Cody is on a trip or I am but he has always had his mom or dad. So, we decided that he needed to stay the night without us. We called our Randi and Sydni (and Tonya). Crosby loves them and they are great to him. Since Crosby has been born they have babysat him all but twice. They didn't babysit him then because they were out of town. When I picked Crosby up this morning he was telling me about how they fed the ducks and ate ice cream. It also rained so he played in the rain. That is what one of the pictures is of. The only time that he cried was when they told him he had to take a bath. All in all I think he had a wonderful time. He was still talking about it on the way home... especially the ice cream. I am sure Crosby is already ready to have a sleepover with them again. You are probably thinking... how did she take pictures if she was gone... I left my camera with them.

No comments: