Saturday, July 25, 2009

Harvest





I know harvest was about a month ago but I am not good at getting blogs done. One evening we had a girls night so Cody and Crosby were at home. They ended up going on the truck with Wade Harkey (Sammie's husband). I think Crosby had a great time. When I got home Crosby kept telling me he went on Wade's Biiig Truck. I think it is cute how he says big when he is talking about trucks. Then a couple days later Cody was helping Jay. Crosby and I went out to join Cody on the combine. Crosby loved it. He liked watching all the action with the wheat. He would watch it go into the header then stand up to watch the grain in the back. His dad even let him drive for a bit. All in all... he had a great time. It was cute how he would tell the grain cart driver hi when we were dumping... even though there was no way she could hear him. Now... we are ready for corn harvest to ride on the combine again. Every corn field we drive by he says "There's Jay's corn."

No comments: