Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Exciting Weekend



This last weekend Cody and I were in a mini triathlon. I only trained for 10 days and Cody didn't at all. He ended up getting 6th and I got 8th. It only goes by men and women. Our brother-in-law puts it on and he did a great job. Also, a couple of our friends did it with us and there was one team from Texhoma. We went into it hoping we finished... but we did pretty good. It was fun because Kallie did it too and Becky, who is my exercising partner. Becky got 1st. We are excited to get to do it again... with more than 10 days of training. Then that evening was the big bbq in Gruver at the ranch. There were tons of people there and it is so nice to see people I only get to see once a year and others who I don't see very often. All in all we had a good but long day. Crosby was a trooper. He hung out with his Meems then played a lot at the ranch.

No comments: