Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer Fun



It is the end of our summer and I actually post more... I figured I would be able to keep up this summer but I didn't. Cody and Troy have been playing a lot of tennis the last week. So... being Crosby who loves most all sports... he has been playing. It is pretty cute. He tries to hit the ball... sometimes he succeeds. He knows that the ball is supposed to come from across the net so he will tell you to get on the other side then he will throw the ball to you. The other night Cody and Crosby came in kind of late. Cody said Crosby just sat and watched 4 games. I was amazed Crosby would sit that long. He loves to play. Also, there is a picture of Jacque (our neighbor). She is older than Crosby but since he was born they have big buds. If we don't see Jacque and Amy for a couple days Crosby is asking me... I see Amy... I see Jacque. So, we go over and let the kids play while we visit. They only live a block away which is wonderful. Today Amy and Jacque rode their bikes over. After visiting for a bit we went on a bike ride. We went over a mile and Jacque peddled herself the whole time. So... of course the kids had to have a popsicle when we got home.

1 comment:

KKeenan said...

So cute! Can't believe summer is over so fast. Crosby is such a cutie...wish we could get home one more time. Soon will be a crazy time for us...I am excited and nervous all at once.
Love ya!